2 X Learnerships Role opened at VBK South Africa. VBK Group South Africa is offering 2 exciting learnership opportunities for Unemployed Jobseekers.
About company hiring
VBK South Africa, a leading company in the modern, dynamic agricultural enterprise industry, we are very excited to announce the opening of two learnership opportunities for unemployed South African applicants . This is a fantastic opportunity for individuals who are eager to kickstart their careers and gain valuable experience in the field.
As part of our learnership program, VKB Agriculture offers a learnership in the grain industry called Grain Handling NQF3. Learnership program is to offer unemployed individuals the opportunity to learn and develop within the Agricultural environment, specifically in Grain Handling. Skills are acquired through a learning period and are developed through constant application and correction.
To be eligible for these learnerships, you must be a South African citizen between the ages of 18 and 35. A matric certificate and relevant qualifications in construction or engineering will be advantageous.
- Unemployed individuals only
- Qualification equal or not lower than Grade 12
- Competent in English (Competency in Afrikaans will be an advantage)
- Competent in basic Mathematics
- Computer literate in MS Office will be an advantage
- Constantly adding value to the business
How to apply
- To be eligible for vbk Learnerships, you must be a South African citizen between the ages of 18 and 35. with a Grade 12 certificate
- Applications can be completed online via simply Hr : Click here to apply online
More like this
Company Name: vbk.
Salary: Market related.
Job Title : 2 X Learnerships .
Location : Lydenburg, Mpumalanga.
Last updated : 06 October 2023 – Closing dates: 11 October 2023