Pick n pay hereby announce a new exciting careers development opportunity for unemployed matriculant who are willing to kick start a career in on 12 months Bakery Learnership Programme .
Pick n Pay is looking for talented Learners, who share our values and are keen to learn from our very skilled and experience team of professionals.
The Pick n Pay Group is a South African retail business in the fast-moving consumer goods industry. The Group operates through multiple store formats under three brands – Pick n Pay, Boxer and TM Supermarkets. Pick n Pay also operates one of the largest online grocery platforms in sub-Saharan Africa.
Education and Duties
- Available to complete an 12 month Bakery Learnership
- Grade 12 / Matric certificate – attached to the application
- Certified copy of ID – attached to the application
- Candidates need to demonstrate professional values and attitudes;
- The ability to integrate acumen and technical competence with each area of the value creation process.
How to apply for Pick n Pay Learnership 2023 for matriculant
Success applicants to be placed at PNP Inland Hypers , ( Gauteng. Applications can be forwarded online at site https://picknpay.erecruit.co/candidateapp/Jobs/View/PNP230801-28 .before 10 October 2023 [ click here to view and apply ]
Last updated: Thursday, 31 August 2023 at 22:50 South Africa time