Transnet Company South Africa hereby recruit unemployed South African applicants with grade 12 on 2024 Learnership opportunity.
What’s a learnership
A learnership is a work-based learning programme that combines academic and practical knowledge. It is intended to give individuals with the necessary skills and abilities for a particular occupation or industry. Learnerships are an excellent opportunity to get your career started and obtain vital work experience while studying for a recognised certificate.
Applications deadline 21 November 2023.
About Transnet company profile
The primary and most important component in the products logistics system that distributes items to every South African is Transnet.
What you will need
- Grade 12 / Matric or NQF Level 4 Equivalent – Incumbent to be based at TPT Saldanha Terminal.
- Completed Certificate programme (logistics, operations management, or related) will be an advantage
- Time management.
- Interpersonal skills and relationship building.
- Conflict management and resolution.
- Effective writing skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Service orientated.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Computer literacy.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Packages.
- Ability to multi-task.
How to apply for 2024 Transnet Learnership
More like this
- THE UNLIMITED GROUP SALES AGENT | APPLY WITH GRADE 12
- CALL CENTRE POST AT NEDBANK SA -APPLY WITH GRADE 12 AND KICKSTART A CAREER BANKING
- APPLY WITH GRADE 12 FOR COMMUNITY HEALTH WORKER X5 VACANCY AT WITS HEALTH CONSORTIUM
- GRADE 12 FOR RECEPTIONIST JOB LISTING AT NETCARE HOSPITAL
- Transnet learnerships Opportunity closing soon Apply now
- Transnet Hiring Young Unemployed south African in Professional Training
Company Offering Opportunity : Transnet
Opportunity in Durban KwaZulu natal
Last updated: 17 November 2023