Department of Defence (DOD) Hereby announce a new exciting entry level Grade 12 administration clerk vacancy. The Dept of Defence add a new career / Employment opportunity in the latest dpsa vacancies circular 29 .
The Department of Defence is a department of the South African government. It oversees the South African National Defence Force, the armed forces responsible for defending South Africa.
- administration clerk vacancy REF NO: SG 03/28/23/11 (X3 POSTS)
- Successful applicants will receive a salary R202 233 per annum / 16852,75 per month .
Education And Duties
Grade 12 (NQF level 4) or equivalent. Special requirements (skill needed): Good interpersonal skills, problem solving and analytical skills, ability to work independently, good organizational skills, ability to work with the medical (Patient Admin) database, good telephone etiquette and customer care.
Computer literacy (Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint and PERSOL/PERSAL).
Proven ability to communicate effectively (written & verbal) in English. Knowledge of policies and directives. Handle repetitive work. Team player. Must have empathy for sick, elderly and disabled. Must be able to work under pressure. Must be able to obtain security clearance within a year. Typing test will be taken during selection board to determine the fast typing skills of applicants (average of 25 words per minutes).
DUTIES : Ensure an effective reception service. Record, organize, store and retrieve
information related to work in the administrative environment and or deal
directly with clients by requesting and /providing information. Capture patient
health data. Routine administrative output control statistics. Retrieve records
How to apply for Department of Defence Admin clerk Grade 12 vacancy in Pretoria
- Success applicants to be placed at1 Military Hospital, Thaba Tshwane, Pretoria. Department of Defence, South African Military Health Service, HR Services Department, 1 Military Hospital, Private Bag X1026, Thaba Tshwane, 0143 or maybe hand delivered to 1 Military Hospital, Voortrekker Road, Thaba Tshwane, Pretoria
- Before 08 September 2023 ,No late applications will be accepted.
- The following Reference number must be used REF NO: SG 03/28/23/11
- Applications must be submitted on the new prescribed application form Z83 of the Public Service Act, obtainable from any Public Service Department
The Department of Military Veterans is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer. It is our intention to promote representativity (race, gender and disability) through the filling of these posts and candidates whose appointment/promotion/transfer will promote representativity will receive preference.
More like this
- Dept Of Police Service IPID Grade 12 entry Clerk vacancy | Opportunity closing : 01 September 2023
- ABSA BANK Recruiting People with Higher Certificate | Entry level Consultant Sales vacancy
- Joburg market : Grade 12 entry level Role | career opportunity in line process worker
Last updated : Saturday , 19 August 2023 at 08:56 South African time