Airlink Recruiting South Africa Jobseekers with Grade 12 /Matric in a exciting Flight Attendants Vacancy .
Airlink, one of South Africa’s top regional airlines, is now looking for Flight Attendants having a Grade 12 certificate. This is a fantastic opportunity for people who are passionate about flying and have exceptional customer service abilities.
The role of a Flight Attendant is crucial in ensuring the safety and comfort of passengers during flights .The duties of a flight attendant include delivering excellent customer service, leading safety drills, and aiding customers with any questions or requirements they may have.
Ensuring the safety of passengers, crew, and aircraft through adherence to company policies
and procedures whilst delivering excellent customer service to all Airlink customers. Job
positions available in Johannesburg & Cape Town.
Who will be considered
To be considered for this vacancy, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Grade 12 qualification
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team and handle stressful situations
- Fluent in English and at least one other South African language
How to apply
More article like this
- Anova Health Institute hiring in Johannesburg for General Assistant role ( Apply with matric )
- Truworths opens a new internships for applicants seeking training.
Dee Neo, is a South African dynamic and creative individual who have a passion for content creation, love for reading, and Netflix. Her journey into content creation began as a hobby but quickly evolved into a full time Job at Youthspace.