Anglo American Mining Learnership for matriculant. Anglo American hereby invite South African unemployed Applicants who are willing to start a career in the South Africa Mining Industry.
Our eighteen-month Mining Learnership Programme is an enrichment programme for the community on Trackless Mobile Machinery (TMM) and will enable you to develop skills with classroom and on-the-job training in surface mining. This Program will enable you to maximise your potential along with a tailored plan to provide you with a future to make a difference. As you progress through your mining learnership programme, we will help you discover your real capability and develop your skills as a future Drilling or Blasting Assistant and/or various Trackless Mobile Equipment.
- Must be having Grade 12 / Technical N3 with Mathematics Literacy or Mathematics. Physical Science will be advantageous.
- A valid South African Driver’s License.
How to apply
Applications must be completed online click here to apply :https://www.debeersgroup.com/careers/current-vacancies/jobdetail?jobId=a6ebdf1c-ec37-4219-b063-e8a45a4bcbac
More like this
- 2023 learnership at Anglo American
- Engineering Graduate Internship Available at Anglo American
- anglo american Senior Engineer Electrical
Employer Name :Anglo American .
Salary: Market related.
Job Title : Mining Learnerships .
Location :Kathu, South Africa.
Valid until: 09 October 2023. at 16:00 – published dates : 03October 2023