We hereby announce a new exciting yes youth Learnerships for matriculants offered by Anova health. Unemployed South African looking to kick start a career in Admin & Data Capturing are welcomed to apply.
The YES programme provides a one-year work-based job and training experience aimed at affording unemployed youth practical and meaningful work opportunities. Anova Health Institute invites applications from unemployed youth, graduates and scholars who are between the ages of 18 and 34 years to apply for the programme.
- anova health learnership stipend: Market related
What you will need
- A valid certified copy of Grade 12 certificate as a minimum qualification.
- Tertiary qualification will be an added advantage.
- Must be unemployed
- From 18 to the age of 34 years
- Persons with disabilities will be required to provide a medical certificate confirming the nature of the disability
- South African Citizens in possession of a valid South African ID will be considered
- Effective communication in English language, both written and verbal.
- Good computer skills
- Applicants must not be registered or involved in other experential learning programmes for the duration of the YES programme
- Applicants must not have previously registered and completed a YES programme
Lean more on how you can apply
Applications should be complected at online before Friday, 11 August 2023 [ click here to view and apply ]
More to this
- Learnerships2023 for matriculant at Redefine
- SAPS hiring 10 000 Youth on police Trainees
- Eskom 2023 Plant Operator
Published By Youth Student centre / Last updated: August 7, 2023
Opportunity available in : Johannesburg South Africa