Apply for Saps Messenger Job ( possess : Grade 10 or higher ) ( Application will End: 03 April 2023 at 15:30 ). South African Police Service is currently looking for applicants interested in starting a career in messenger. Successful candidates will be responsible for Keep register of documentations received and delivered properly on a daily basis and Make photocopies of documents collected and delivered on a daily basis.
What will you need to apply for saps job
- Applicants must display competency in the post-specific core functions of the post;
- Be a South African Citizen;
- Be fluent in at least two of the official languages, of which one must be English;
- Must have no previous criminal / departmental convictions or criminal / departmental cases pending;
- Applicants will be subjected to a vetting process which will include security screening and fingerprint verification;
- Be willing to work under pressure as well as extended hours.
- Must have basic literacy, numeracy and communication skills;
- Must be able to read and write;
- Grade 10 qualification will serve as an added advantage;
- Applicant in possession of at least a valid light motor vehicle driver’s licence will receive preference.
How to apply for saps jobs
Only the official application form (available on the SAPS website (www.saps.gov.za) and at
SAPS recruitment offices/Police Stations) will be accepted. All instructions on the application
form must be adhere to. Failure to do so may result in the rejection of the application. The
Z83 previously utilized will no longer be accepted
Click here to view and apply:https://www.saps.gov.za/careers/careers.php#menu2
Opportunity available in Gauteng , Pretoria
Application Closing date: 03 April 2023 ,
Posted dates: 24 March 2023,
Article published by youthspace .
Dee Neo, is a South African dynamic and creative individual who have a passion for content creation, love for reading, and Netflix. Her journey into content creation began as a hobby but quickly evolved into a full time Job at Youthspace.