Harmony Gold Opens an exciting learnership opportunity for unemployed young artisan interested in starting a career in the Artisan engineering world. Harmony Gold, an equal opportunity employer committed to transformation in the workplace, is inviting applications from suitable South African citizens below the age of 35, who hail from our host communities.
- Proof of residence (I.e. Municipality Statement – water & lights)
- Full N2 Qualification or Technical Grade 12 Certificate with the relevant trade theory and engineering drawing relevant to the specific
- Learnership / Trade and Full N3 for Instrumentation with instrument related subjects.
- To be medically fit for Underground.
- Undergo required Psychometric Assessmenta,
- Undergo Security Screening.
- Passion to “make it happen*
Here’s how you can apply for Artisan engineering learnerships 2022 opportunity at Harmony Gold
To submit an Application(CV) with relevant supporting documents to the contact person mentioned below:
Contact person: Jabulile Velaphi Designation: Assistant Human Resources Officer
Email: J[email protected]
Posted dates: 03 October 2022 – Closing dates: 10 October 202
Opportunity in –Moab Khotsong Operations – North West, South Africa