Bank seta overview
- BANKSETA is the Banking Sector Education and Training Authority, focused on skills development and transformation in the banking and microfinance sector in South Africa.
- Their goals include people development, skills development, reducing unemployment, and fostering positive change.
- They are known for their professionalism and accountability, as evidenced by successive years of unqualified audits.
Employer Name : Banking Sector Education and Training Authority (BANKSETA.
Salary: Market related.
Job Title : Kuyasa Banking Sector .
Location : South Africa ,Gauteng , KwaZulu natal , western cape , eastern cape .
Valid until: 31 October 2023. at 16:00
How to apply for Bank Seta Learnership
- You should have a clear credit history (ITC) and no criminal record.
- Applicants must be under the age of 35 as of 1 February 2024.
- You should be currently unemployed.
- You must not be participating in any other learnership.
- You should not be involved in any other studies from 1 February 2024.
- Persons with disabilities must provide a medical certificate confirming the nature of the disability.
- Only South African citizens with a valid SA ID will be considered.
- Effective communication in written and verbal English is required.
- Applications must be emailed with the following : Application form 2023 ,CV and Qualifications
- Email cv to [email protected].
More like this
- standardbank Learnerships in Johannesburg
- Receptionist yes learnership for people between 18-28 years
- Fnb hiring graduates on a 2023 internship programme
- Hiring people with grade 9 or higher (Dept of health opens new job opportunity )
Last updated : 03 October 2023