Company Hiring : Bankseta
Salary: Market Related
Job Title: Learnership 2022
Location Country: South Africa
Bankseta hereby invites unemployed applicants to apply for a 12 months learnership programme for 2022
This learnership offers you the opportunity to gain 1 year’s work experience as well as an NQF Level 6 qualification relevant to the banking sector.
You will be paid a stipend of R4500 a month for a 12 month contract.
- Clear credit (ITC) and no criminal record
- Under the age of 35 as of 1st July 2022
- Currently unemployed
- Currently not participating in a learnership
- Not involved in any other studies from 1st July 2022 to 30th June 2023
- Persons with a disability must provide a medical certificate confirming the nature of the disability
- Only South African citizens in possession of a valid SA ID will be considered
- Effective communication in written and verbal English
How To Apply
Send cv to Email [email protected]
Application Closing Dates: Not listed
Dee Neo, is a South African dynamic and creative individual who have a passion for content creation, love for reading, and Netflix. Her journey into content creation began as a hobby but quickly evolved into a full time Job at Youthspace.