Call Centre Operator job in Midrand Fidelity Services Group | Youthspace careers news.
We hereby announce a new exciting Call Centre Operator for South African job seekers with Matric/ Grade 12.
Fidelity Services Group, a leading security solutions provider, is currently hiring for the position of Call Centre Operator in Midrand. This is an exciting opportunity for individuals looking to kickstart their career in the customer service industry.
- Must possess good communication skills, especially for listening. This is necessary in a bid to ensure a clear retrieval and passage of information to customers.
- Must have good interpersonal skills to always enable an easy flow with customers.
- Must be able to multi-task and manage time properly and effectively.
- Must be able to adapt to different situations and individuals.
- Ability to prioritize in the face of multiple tasks or assignments.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Must be always self-driven.
- Must have good knowledge of customer relationship or customer service practices.
- Must have good data entry and typing abilities.
- A minimum of high school diploma
- A higher degree would be of great advantage.
- Must be able to work shift and
- At least 2 years of work experience in a call centre environment
How to apply for Call Centre Operator job in Midrand Fidelity Services Group
Click here to view and apply : https://fidelityservicesgroup.simplify.hr/vacancy/ogsqgb
More like this
Last updated: 01 November 2023