Calling Unemployed Graduates to Apply for 2023 internships programme available at EThekwini Municipality. EThekwini Municipality is offering unemployed Graduates looking for working experience between the age 18- 35 years to apply for internship programme for year 2023.
Graduates interested must be under the age of 35, unemployed and with no relevant post graduate work experience.
- Applicants must possess an academic qualification that matches with the academic requirements for professional registration with a relevant Built Environment Professional Body.
- Applicants must be South African citizens.
- Possession of a driver’s license will be an advantage.
- Engineering graduates must have completed their degrees in 5,5 years or less.
- Applicants that already benefited on municipality programmes will not be considered.
- Applicants will be required to undergo assessments on any requirement including skills and competency.
- Successful applicants will be required to sign a three-year fixed term contract with the Municipality.
What you will need to apply:
Applicants must possess a BSC or BEng University Qualification in the following disciplines:
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronic Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Town & Regional Planning
- Land Surveying & Geometrics
- Property Studies
HERES HOW YOU CAN APPLY
CLICK HERE TO VIEW AND APPLY: https://durbangov.graduate.erecruit.co/candidateapp/Jobs/View/ETH221212-3
Name of Company hiring: EThekwini Municipality
Working opportunity available in South Africa
Closing dates: Friday, 13 January, 2023 – 12:00
posted dates: 09 January 2023
Article published by : Youthspace