Capitec Bank hereby announce a new exciting entry level job opportunity for people with grade 12 in Service Consultant. South African Jobseekers who are willing to kick start a career in a banking environment are welcomed to apply.
Capitec Bank is one of the fast growing South African retail bank with branches every town and city. As of August 2017 the bank was the second largest retail bank in South Africa.
Education ,Responsibilities and Requirements
- To welcome clients and coordinate the branch flow through efficient queue functioning, providing excellent client service by assisting clients at the ATM and to complete transactions on any remote or self service channels.
- Grade 12 National Certificate / Vocational .
- No experience required but individual needs to hold a Grade 12 National Certificate but At least 1 year’s client service experience within a retail/ financial/ banking environment will be advantage.
- Basic calculations
- Knowledge of Capitec Bank products and business processes (internal)
- Communications Skills
- Computer Literacy (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook)
- Interpersonal & Relationship management Skills
- Problem solving skills
- Attention to Detail
How to apply for Capitec Bank Better Role ( Grade 12 Entry Level vacancy )
- To see what this job is about and complete a short assessment, please CLICK HERE!
- Once you have completed the above finalize your application by clicking apply below
More to this
- Cosmetic Consultant Role at Dis-Chem Pharmacies
- Receptionist yes learnership for people between 18-28 years
Last updated : Tuesday, 29 August 2023 at 08:25 South African time]