The South African Bank Note Company (SABN) is calling unemployed South African to apply an exciting Engineering Apprenticeship. We hereby announce an exciting N2 Mechanical and Electrical Engineering Apprentice.
SABN offers an Engineering apprenticeship programme, consisting of practical and workplace exposure, for individuals who will qualify as artisans in the fields of Mechanical, Electrical or Millwright.
Education and Requirements
- Grade 12/Matric with 50% for Mathematics and Physical Science.
- N2 to N6 certificate in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering (indicating the relevant trade theory).
- Must be a South African citizen.
Applications must include the following documents:
- A comprehensive CV.
- Certified copies of all qualifications, including statements of results.
- Certified copy of ID.
- A brief statement stating why the applicant chose to pursue such a car
Learn How to apply for South African Bank Note Opportunity
Success applicants to be placed at Pretoria, Gauteng branch . Applications can be forwarded and completed online at https://sabn.simplify.hr/ site before 23 August 2023 [ click here to view and apply ]
More like this
- Dept of Transport hiring Graduate in Finance Accounting & supply chain internship
- MiWayLife calls on HR Graduates on a 2024 Internship opportunity
- Matriculants: Clicks Open Opportunity to study & work on Pharmacist Assistant Learnership
- Grade 10 in store truworths learnership
- Sasol hiring people with Disabilities , Learnership
Last updated : Thursday, 17 August 2023 at 21:33 South African time