Adams & Adams opens a new learnerships opportunity for unemployed South African who are willing to learn and grow in Secretarial Trainee. This Learnerships for anyone with a national grade 12 certificate.
One of the main benefits of a learnership is that it enables people to receive a stipend while also gaining practical experience in their chosen industry. For individuals who are eager to enter the workforce but lack the requisite experience, it is an excellent choice.
What is the content of the course?
- Computing (including MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint skills)
- Typing speed (goal is 60 wpm),
- Audio Typing
- Basic Accounting
- Legal Theory
- Basic English – writing, reading, comprehension and advanced spelling
- Written and spoken English for business purposes
- Professional image and grooming
- Telephone etiquette
- Time management
- Financial planning
- Aged between 18 and 25 years
- Matric certificate with Computer Applications Technologies; or
- A post matric qualification with Typing or Keyboarding and MS Office applications, with a minimum of 25 wpm
- Fluency in English – both written and verbal skills are important; a C-symbol (between 60% and 69%) is advantageous
- Willingness to work hard and learn everything you can
How to apply for Adams & Adams: Learnerships 2024
Application can be completed online : click here to apply
More like this
- Unemployed ?start a career with FNB 2023 Internship opportunity
- Start Career in electrical engineering with Tshipi E Ntle Manganese Mining learnerships
- FNB listed a Admin vacancy ( Apply with grade 12 )
- Cosmetic Consultant Role at Dis-Chem Pharmacies
In general, learnerships in Pretoria offer a platform for people to obtain real-world experience, develop skills unique to their field, and improve their employability. Individuals can make a big step towards securing a bright future and attaining their career ambitions by taking part in a learnerships.
Company Name: Adams & Adams.
Salary: Market related.
Job Title : Secretarial Trainee .
Location : Gauteng, Pretoria .
Valid until : 15 October 2023 .