City of Johannesburg internships. South Africa Graduates who meet the necessary qualifications and are unemployed are offered internship opportunities by the City of Johannesburg (CoJ), Group Governance. The duration of an internship cannot be longer than eighteen (18) months.
Skills and Competencies:
- Computer literacy including MS Office Applications (Word, Excel,
- Good communication and coordinating skills;
- High level of confidentiality and organisational skills;
- Time Management, working independently, under pressure, and ability to prioritise.
- Sound numerical ability
- Grade 12 Certificate or equivalent
- Studying towards a Diploma in Business Management would be an
- Computer literacy – MS Office Applications and email
How to apply for City of Johannesburg internship
[ Click here to view and apply ] you will be taken to the City of Johannesburg Application form.
Last updated : 23 July 2023