Coca- Cola opens an exciting packaging learnership programme for unemployed South Africa applicants looking to kick start a career in the Manufacturing industry. Applicants will be Given a Opportunity enroll for a National Certificate in Food and Beverage Packaging, NQF Level 3 Learnership.
This qualification will contribute to the full development of the learner within the food and beverage packaging environment by providing recognition, further mobility and portability within the field of beverage manufacturing and fast moving consumer goods environment.
Qualifications you will need to apply for Coca-Cola unemployed learnership Opportunity in Packaging
• Must be a South African Citizen
• Grade 12 with Mathematics & Physical Science (NOT Maths Literacy)
• Must be Employment Equity candidate
• Must not have previously completed the same qualification/learnership at another company or organisation
• Must have been unemployed at the time of appointment
• N5/N6 advantageous
• Must be between 18-35 years of age
Here’s how to apply for Packaging unemployed learnership
Click here to view and to apply online : https://ccba.erecruit.co/candidateapp/Jobs/View/CCB221006-9
Name of Company hiring: Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa .
Working opportunity available in Devland & Midrand .
Closing dates: 31 October 2022
posted dates: 14 October 2022