harambee SA hereby present a new Contact Centre Learnerships employment career opportunity .unemployed Applicants who are wiling to kick start a career in Contact Centre are hereby requested to apply for this exciting learnership .
Who is Harambee?
Harambee is a not-for-profit social enterprise that aims to solve youth
unemployment through partnerships.
We work to unlock jobs and break down barriers that keep millions of
South Africans unemployed.
Harambee is an anchor partner in a breakthrough platform called SA
Youth which brings together partners and employers to create a single
national platform for young people to access earning and learning
Since inception Harambee has supported over 3.5 million work seekers
and enabled over 900,000 work opportunities.
- Commit to a 12-month programme beginning in September 2023
- Be available from 8am-5pm Monday to Friday for the duration of a 12-month programme.
- Must be open to working shifts and occasional weekends.
- You must live within one taxi ride of Braamfontein.
- Matric (Grade 12) or Grade 10 for applicants with disabilities.
- No criminal record
- Currently unemployed with no or very little work experience.
- Harambee is an equal opportunity employer who actively
- supports the recruitment of people with disabilities, as such this is an inclusive programme available to applicants with disabilities
How to apply for harambee Contact Centre Learnership opportunity at
More to this
- Nedbank : Grade 12 Entry level Multi-Skilled Consultant careers opportunity
- Joburg market : Grade 12 entry level Role | career opportunity in line process worker
- careers opportunity: Nedbank hiring Graduates – Internships | X3 Positions available
- Career updates : SABN Engineering Apprenticeship
- Grade 10 in store truworths 2023learnership opportunity
Last updated : Tuesday, 22 August 2023 at 07:54 South African time]