Company Hiring :Tasiso Consulting
Salary: Market Related
Job Title :Data Capturer
Location Country: South Africa
Job Location Province: Gauteng
Job Location City/Town: pretoria
To render data capturing services.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Capture data from available records into the required formats e.g. databases, table, and spreadsheet.
- Verify query missing data and errors observed during data entry.
- Review and validate all data from the records.
- Submit data.
- Make regular backups of data.
- Update registers and statistics.
- Keep and maintain records and files.
- Ensure records and files are properly sorted and secured.
- Provide information to components.
INHERENT REQUIREMENTS OF THE JOB:
Skills and Competencies
The following are skills and competencies required towards achieving the goals of the department.
- Job Knowledge
- Planning and organization
- Interpersonal relations
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Consult the feeder competencies in the draft competency framework for middle managers and determine the skills and competencies required for this job. It should be noted that a number of competencies would not be applicable to this job. Please note further that the descriptions and definitions should be utilised but the level of proficiency should be should be adjusted to fit the level of the job. The competency framework is available at Consult the Codes of Remuneration for the specific job. The relevant information can be obtained at http://www.dpsa.gov.za/dpsa2g/documents/ep/MMCFDictionaryConsolidated18July.pdf
Knowledge of clerical duties, practices as well as the ability to capture data, operate computer and collecting statistics.
Knowledge and understanding of the legislative framework governing the Public Service.
Knowledge of working procedures in terms of the working environment
- NQF level 4 or 5 (A grade 12 certificate or equivalent).
- No previous experience required.
how to apply
Application closing dates: 16 June 2022