Jobseekers are hereby invited to apply for new exciting job opportunity in Data capturer .The Department of Agriculture and Rural Development is hiring on a entry level vacancy which requires grade 12 /matric to apply.
- Reference Number : refs/017561
- Directorate : CHIEF DIRECTORATE SUPPORT SERVICES
- Number of Posts : 27
- Package : R171 537.00 per annum (plus benefits)
Applications Deadline : Friday,16 June 2023.
What you will need
- REQUIREMENTS: Grade 12/NQF level 4 or 5. COMPETENCIES: Computer literacy. Knowledge of clerical duties, practices as well as the ability to capture data and collecting statistics. Knowledge and understanding of the legislative framework governing the Public Service. Knowledge of working procedures in terms of the working environment.
- Capture data from available records into the required formats, e.g., databases, table, spreadsheet. Verify query missing data and errors observed during data entry. Review and validate all data from the records. Submit data. Make regular backups of data. Update registers and statistics. Keep and maintain records and files. Ensure records and files are properly sorted and secured. Provide information to components.
How to apply for data capturer vacancy at Department of Agriculture and Rural Development
Last updated : Wednesday ,14 June 2023 | Opportunity Location : Gauteng.