Dental Receptionist job at Intercare Group. Jobseekers are hereby invited to apply for a exciting Dental Receptionist Permanent vacancy at Intercare Group.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide efficient, friendly and professional telephone services in patient care.
- Assist patients in accurately completing appropriate forms, and document all information in accordance to internal policies and procedures.
- Responsible for all processes related to the reception-patient journey, e.g. booking, arrival and payment of patient on the relevant system.
- Direct all customers to the appropriate location, services and Professional.
- Ensure patient confidentiality at all times according to POPIA.
- Ensure that the reception area is always neat and tidy.
- Refer all emergency cases to the nurse’s station according to protocol.
- Assist patients with basic account queries and escalate as necessary.
- Collect all co-payments and account balances according to Intercare policies and procedures.
- Execute and adhere to daily cash-up and banking processes.
- Minimum qualification: Grade 12.
- Previous experience in a customer focused service environment, e.g. reception, will be advantageous.
- Computer proficient.
- GoodX system experience will be advantageous.
- Registered as a Dental Assistant with HPCSA
Here’s how to apply for Dental Receptionist Permanent vacancy at Intercare Group
More like this
- Matric Multi Skilled vacancy at Ster-Kinekor Theatres
- Matric Consultant employment opportunity at istore
Last updated :31 July 2023| Applications closing dates ; 03 August 2023 | Opportunity available in Gauteng , Pretoria.
Dee Neo, is a South African dynamic and creative individual who have a passion for content creation, love for reading, and Netflix. Her journey into content creation began as a hobby but quickly evolved into a full time Job at Youthspace.