- Reference Number : refs/008491
- Directorate : Nursing Education and Training
- Number of Posts : 1
- Package : R173 703 per annum including benefits
- Enquiries : Mr. G Nkuna 072 451 8474
- Grade 12 or Equivalent to matric certificate. A valid driver’s Licence EB5 compulsory. Code ten (10) with valid PDP will be an added advantage. 0 – 2 years relevant experience. Ability to operate Computers. Words and Excel compulsory. Previous experience could be an advantage. Sound Human Relations, Communication, Planning and Organizing skills.
- Supervision of Drivers. Planning of daily trips, and vehicle use in line with service priorities. Arrange timeously services for vehicles. Renewal of petrol cards, before expiring date. Control of accident report if occur. Check vehicles of road worthy at least once a month. Liaise with relevant Officials at G-Fleet. Trip Authorizations forms to be completed by request. Spot check on Drivers, if the proposed routes is being followed. Training of Drivers. Attending of meetings. General Admin duties e.g. Leave Applications, Evaluations of Performance and quarterly reports.
- The Provincial Government of Gauteng is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity in employment, especially of race, gender and disability. Application must be submitted on New Z83 form obtainable from any Public Service Department or from the website and must be completed in full certified copies of qualifications, ID copy, drivers licence not older than 6 months and a CV must be attached. The specific reference must be quoted. Applicants can apply online at http://professionaljobcentre.gpg.gov.za It is legislative requirement that all newly appointed staff members are subjected to Personnel Suitability checks (PSC)- Verification, upon appointment within the Department. This verification process entails reference checks, identify verification, qualifications verification, criminal record checks). Correspondence will only be limited to shortlisted candidates. If you have not been contacted within 3 months of the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful. No hand delivery, faxed or emailed applications will be accepted. The Department reserves the right not to make an appointment to the advertised post(s). NB: For assistance with online applications please email your query to [email protected].
Employer : Department of Health
Location : Gauteng College of Nursing (GCON), Johannesburg
Closing Date : 09-04-2021