DEPT OF DEFENCE ACCOUNTING CLERKS (X9 POSTS) | APPLY WITH GRADE 12.
The South Africa Department of Defence is currently hiring Accounting Clerks for 9 positions. This is a great opportunity for individuals with a Grade 12 qualification who are interested in a career in accounting. The role of an Accounting Clerk is to assist with financial record keeping and administrative tasks within the department.
Applications closing dates:17 November 2023, (Applications received after the closing date and faxed copies will not be considered).
ACCOUNTING CLERKS (X9 POSTS)
REQUIREMENTS : Grade 12 (NQF 4) certificate or equivalent with Finance/Accounting subjects.
Added Advantage: Post Matric qualification in Finance/Accounting. A
minimum of one year relevant experience. A valid RSA or Military driver’s
licence. Special Requirements (Skills needed): Basic communication,
analytical, innovative, problem solving and interpersonal skills. Proven
computer literacy (MS Office) essential. Knowledge of Departmental Financial
Management system (FMS)/any other financial systems, report writing system
(IC), Departmental Accounting, Standard Chart of Accounts, Conventional
Service Writing and staff work essential. Knowledge of Costing and
Occupational Health and Safety (NOSA) and Supply Chain Management.
DUTIES : Provisioning of a budget management service for the medium term
expenditure framework (MTEF). Assist and participate in the process to
develop the Annual Performance plan financial management guidelines.
Assist in providing an expenditure and revenue budget control service in are
of responsibility. Provide administrative Financial Management System
Budget Control functions. Provide budget control policy advice. Execute the
administration of FMS Budget Control functions. Monitor the budget control
aspects within the area of responsibility. Provide and reproduce financial
reports as required by clients. Reproduce developed financial management
reports. Distribute financial reports. Perform a variety of routine administrative
duties. Administration to reserve al financial management documentation for
audit. Taking minutes and recordkeeping for relevant meetings and
discussions. Reproduction of all financial management documentation.
Distribution of office documentation. The administering of allocated resources.
Contribute to the support of the budget management capability. Comply with
Occupational Health and Safety standards within allocated facilities.
Learn How to apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your application with your Grade 12 certificate and CV to the Department of Defence and use the following reference numbers.
- J Ops Bud Man, Interns Ops Ref No: FMD/06/39/23/6A Pretoria
- J Ops Bud Man, Fin Off Div HQ Ref No: FMD/06/39/23/6B Mpumalanga
- Corp Staff FMO, MP Div FMO Ref No: FMD/06/39/23/6C, Pretoria
- SA Army Bud Man, Command Div Ref No: FMD/06/39/23/6D, Pretoria
- Fleet Comd Bud Man, Command Div, Ref No: FMD/06/39/23/6E, Simons Town
- Corp Staff FMO, Log Div FMO, Ref No: FMD/06/39/23/6F, Pretoria
- Air Comd Budget Management, Technical Supp Sys Gp BMO, Ref No: FMD/06/39/23/6G, Pretoria
- MHS, Budt Man, Area MH Form BO, Ref No: FMD/06/39/23/6H, Pretoria
- SA Army Infantry Formation AM, Ref No: FMD/06/39/23/6I, Pretoria
Applications must be submitted to: Financial Management Division, DFSS,
Career Management Section, Private Bag X 137, Pretoria, 0001 or
applications may be hand-delivered to: Department of Defence, Poynton
building, 195 Bosman Street, Pretoria where it must be placed in wooden post
box 5 at Reception.
Employer Name : Defence .
Job title : ACCOUNTING CLERKS .
Salary: R202 233 per annum (Level 05).
Location: Pretoria ( Gauteng ) ,Mpumalanga ,Simons Town (Western Cape)
More like this opportunity
- X9 Admin Job Listing At Dept Of Public Works Apply with matric
- Jobs that requires Grade 12 Only at Dept of Labour ( X9 POST ) – ( Department of Employment and Labour Opens entry level Vacancies )
- Dept of AGRICULTURE, LAND REFORM HIRING ( Grade 12 Certificate. No experience required ) : FINANCIAL CLERK VACANCY ( REF NO: 3/2/1/2023/294
Last updated: 28 October 2023