The South Africa Department of Defence force is hiring in senior Secretary. DOD Hereby announce a new exciting entry level Grade 12 senior Secretary vacancy. The Dept of Defence add a new career / Employment opportunity in the latest dpsa vacancies circular 29
The Department of Defence is a department of the South African government. It oversees the South African National Defence Force, the armed forces responsible for defending South Africa.
Benefits : Successful applicants will receive a salary R202 233 per annum / 16852,75 per month .
REQUIREMENTS : Grade 12 (NQF L4) or equivalent. Secretarial/ Admin practices experience will
be an advantage. Knowledge and experience in executing secretarial duties. Special requirements (skill needed): Computer literate. Knowledge of Word, Excel and Power Point. Language proficiency in English (written & verbal). Analytical and innovative thinking ability as well as problem solving skills and
interpersonal skills. Organizing and typing skills. High level of reliability. Ability to act with tact and discretion. Ability to work under pressure. Knowledge of documentation management. Good office administration and interpersonal skills, good filing and organisational skills. Ability to do research and analyse documents and situations. A typing test will be required of all listed candidates
DUTIES : Provide a secretarial support service. Type routine notes, letters and reports.
Receive telephone calls and refer to the correct role players. Finalise telephone
queries. Operate office equipment and ensure that they are in a good working
order. Record engagements of the Officer Commanding and assist in the
management of his/her diary. Register incoming and outgoing
correspondence. Manage the safekeeping of documents. Draft routine
documents as requested. Arrange travel and accommodation and processing
subsequent travel claims and currency reconciliation. Handle procurement of
stationary, refreshments etc. Set up meetings, including arrangement of
meeting rooms, equipment and catering, notifying attendees and circulate
material. Collect agenda items. Compile agendas and minutes.
How to apply for Department of Defence Admin clerk Grade 12 vacancy in Pretoria
- Success applicants to be placed at Department of Defence Pretoria
- Application to be forwarded via fast mail to Department of Defence, South African Military Health Service, Military Psychological Institute, Private Bag X02, Gezina, Pretoria, 0031 or maybe hand delivered to Military Psychological Institute, 185 Rose Street, Riviera, Pretoria.
- Before 08 September 2023 ,No late applications will be accepted.
- The following Reference number must be used REF NO: SG 03/28/23/12
- Applications must be submitted on the new prescribed application form Z83 of the Public Service Act, obtainable from any Public Service Department
The Department of Military Veterans is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer. It is our intention to promote representativity (race, gender and disability) through the filling of these posts and candidates whose appointment/promotion/transfer will promote representativity will receive preference.
More like this
- Admin clerk Grade 12 vacancy in Pretoria Dept of Defence x3 post
- Dept Of Police Service IPID Grade 12 entry Clerk vacancy | Opportunity closing : 01 September 2023
- Nedbank : Grade 12 Entry level Multi-Skilled Consultant careers opportunity
- Capitec Bank Better Role ( Grade 12 Entry Level vacancy )
Last updated : Sunday, 20 August 2023 at 08:56 South African time