The South African Department of Employment and Labour is currently looking to hire an office admin clerk on a exciting grade 12 entry level vacancy .
POST 33/91 : ADMIN CLERK: LEGAL SERVICES REF NO: HR 5/1/2/3/44
SALARY : R202 233 per annum
REQUIREMENTS : Grade 12. No Experience. Knowledge: data capturing. Collecting statistics.
Compensation Fund business processes, procedure, policies. Stakeholders
and customers. Customer service (Batho Pele Principles). Technical
knowledge. COIDA. Legislative Requirement: The Constitution of RSA.
COIDA. Promotion Access to Administrative Justice Act. Promotion of Access
to Information Act. Road Accident Fund Act. Skills: Computer literacy.
Communication (verbal and written). Interpersonal relations. Flexibility.
Decision-making. Self-Management. Team player.
DUTIES : Register objections, applications for Section 56, litigations, contracts, section
examinations and legal opinion. Administer court rolls. Make logistics
arrangements for hearing. Prepare payments for tribunal members, section 42
examination and bill of costs. Attend to legal services enquiries and
How to apply for Dept of Labour Admin clerk – Grade 12 No experience vacancy
- successful applicants will be place at Pretoria
- south African jobseekers who are willing to start a career can submit application online :Chief Director: Corporate Services: P O Box 955, Pretoria, 0001 or hand deliver at 167 Thabo Sehume & Madiba Street, Delta Heights Building.
More like this
- Receptionist yes learnership for people between 18-28 years
- Grade 10 in store truworths learnership
- X52 Learnership opportunity at Eskom
- correctional centre visitor Data Capture grade 12 vacancy
- Correctional Services hiring “have grade 12 to apply ” : dpsa vacancy
- Cosmetic Consultant Role at Dis-Chem Pharmacies
Last update : 16 September 2023