The Department of Roads and Transport is hiring unemployed Graduates on Finance Accounting & supply chain internship. We hereby announce a New exciting internship opportunity for unemployed people between the age of 18-35 who wishes to secure a career in the South African government sector.
The employers listed that successful applicants will receive a R 5920.62- R 7620.68 and Stipend will be allocated as per Qualifications
Education ,Responsibilities and Requirements
- A National Diploma/ Degree in Accounting, B Com Accounting / Finance or B. Compt. Must be between the age of 18-35.
Learn How to apply for Department of Roads and Transport Graduate Opportunity
Applications form can be completed online at jobs.gauteng.gov.za before 08 September 2023 [ click here to view and apply ]
More like this
- SAPS invites people with Abet/Grade 10 to Apply for Cleaner Vacancy
- Western cape Request Youth to apply for Traffic Learner Intake
- MiWayLife calls on HR Graduates on a 2024 Internship opportunity
- 2023/2024 learner opportunity at Altron Bytes People Solutions
- SAPS Looking to hire 10 000 new police officers between 35-18 years
Last updated : Wednesday, 16 August 2023 at 18:25 South African time |Johannesburg
Dee Neo, is a South African dynamic and creative individual who have a passion for content creation, love for reading, and Netflix. Her journey into content creation began as a hobby but quickly evolved into a full time Job at Youthspace.