A new exciting Traffic learnership await unemployed South African jobseekers looking to kick start a career at The Department of Transport and Community Safety.
Applications deadline : Friday ,07 July 2023
What you will need to apply
- Minimum educational qualification of grade 12 or equivalent.
- The applicants must not be older than 35 years of age. (18-35)
- At least a valid code B driving license (Manual Transmission).
- No criminal record
- Medical certificate as proof that a person may do strenuous exercise.
- The applicants must not have been declared unfit to possess a firearm as contemplated in the Firearm Control Act, 2000 ( Act no 60 of 2000), or other relevant legislation;
- Be prepared to work shifts on a 24/7 basis including weekends and public holidays
- Candidates will be subjected to driving and competency test
- Proof of South African citizenship (Identity Document)
How to apply for Dept of Transport Limpopo Traffic learnership x150 post
Capricorn District, 32 Schoeman Street, Polokwane
The Director: Capricorn District.
Private Bag X 9324, Polokwane, 0700, Tel No 087 086 3845
Vhembe District, Thohoyandou Govt Complex
The Director: Vhembe District.
Private Bag X 2145, Sibasa, 0970, Tel No 015 960 3000
Sekhukhune District, Lebowakgomo Govt Complex
The Director: Sekhukhune District
Private Bag X 61, Lebowakaomo, 0737. Tel No 015 633 5150
Waterberg District, NTK Building, Cr Thabo Mbeki & River Street
The District Director, Private Bag X 1038, Nylstroom, 0510, Tel No 014 701 3448
Mopani District, Giyani Govt, Complex
The Director: Mopani District
Private Bag X 9679, Giyani, 0826, Tel No 015 811 7000
Last updated : Friday ,17 June 2023 | Closing dates : 26 July 2023 | Opportunity Location : Limpopo.