Discovery Insurance has 1 learnership opportunity for South African looking for a qualifications (Apply with matric ) This Learnership leads to a nationally recognised FETC: Wealth Management NQF Level 5 qualification which consists of structured learning components combined with practical/workplace experience in the Financial Services industry.
Areas of responsibility may include but not limited to
Life benefits, retirement funds, funeral policies, client servicing, claims, Telesales, underwriting and new business in a telesales call centre environment.
Here’s How to Apply for Discovery Insurance learnership opportunity in Sandton
Grade 12 is essential.
- Maths (Minimum Level 4 – 50%)
- English (Minimum Level 4 – 50%)
- Maths Literacy (Minimum Level 5 – 60% )
- 2nd language (Minimum Level 4 – 50%)
- May have an incomplete tertiary (financial) qualification (advantage)
Click here to view and to apply :https://careers.discovery.co.za/job/Sandton-1-Discovery-Place-Learnership-Wealth-Management-Gaut/850373801/
Posted dates: 20 Tuesday , September 2022