Unemployed South African are hereby invited by The Gauteng City Region Academy which’s currently looking for young candidates interested in becoming ECD teachers. The Gauteng City Region Academy and HWETA are looking for 2,800 young candidates interested in becoming ECD teachers.
Application closing dates : Not listed .
Information about the programme
The Early Childhood Development (ECD) Teachers Programme is a 3-year programme where young people will receive training as Early Childhood Development Teachers and then placed in ECD centres in the NGO sector.
This programme will offer the candidates unique opportunities such as:
- Access to funding and financial support throughout the duration of the programme.
- Employment opportunities with reputable DSD/GDE funded NGOs/ECD centres.
- Exposure to various work readiness initiatives to enhance professional skills.
- Be Gauteng residents.
- Have matriculated from a school in Gauteng.
- Be passionate about pursuing a career in ECD education.
- You should be younger than 33 Years old and you may not turn 36 during the programme
How to apply for Gauteng Teachers Programme
Last updated dates : Monday ,19 June 2023 | Location : Gauteng, South Africa