Company Hiring : Fidelity
Salary: Market Related
Job Title: Junior Claims Administrator
Location Country: South Africa
Job Location Province: Gauteng
Job Location City/Town: Midrand
- Minimum Matric Certificate
- Previous experience with CIT Retail/ATM Claims is an advantage
- Previous experience in Claims Administration is an advantage
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel
- Computer Literate
- Strong administration and organization skills
- Strong planning, leadership as well as good interpersonal and communication skills are essential
- Good interpersonal communication and client liaison skills
- Own transport essential
Key Performance Areas: (not totally inclusive):
- Received CIT Claim File.
- Review files contents to establish what is still required in order to process.
- Forward correspondence to branch requesting all required documents and information.
- Follow up on outstanding documents.
- Update ICBM claims management system.
- Filling of all documents.
- Archiving of documents with Document Warehouse.
- Assisting management with duties as requested.
- Overall dependability relating to work and assisting Management with their duties
- General office duties.
- Administration skills;
- Communication skills – verbal;
- Communication skills – written;
- Timeous assistance and support to peers and management;
- Able and willing to follow instructions;
- Positive attitude;
- General reliability;
- Computer literacy;
- Able to perform under pressure
How to apply for Fidelity Junior Claims Administrator
More Jobs Opportunities
- Call centre
- Admin Clerk
- Jobs that require Grade 12
- Jobs without Grade 12/matric
- Government Jobs
Opportunity Closing/listed Date
Posted 02 November 2021 – Closing Date: 12 November 2021
Admin jobs in Midrand
Opportunity available in