Company Name : Rand West City Local Municipality,
Salary: Market Related.
Job Title :Finance internerships
Location Country: South Africa.
Job Location Province: Gauteng,Randfontein.
Internship Closing date: 05 August 2022.
The Internship Programme is a structured professional training and work experience programme with the goal of providing high quality training and practical exposure
in all aspects of a municipal budget and treasury office, which is governed by the Municipal Finance Management Act and the underlying reforms.
The programme has a logical training sequence that builds on the skills and competencies acquired during university training. It ends where appropriate, with a
qualification in municipal finance management, which is in line with the municipal minimum competency regulations. The programme is aimed at unemployed graduates,
Bachelor’s Degree or National Diploma with majors in:
• Cost and Management Accounting,
• Finance Management
• The interns will sign an internship agreement, which is in addition to the employment contract.
• The effect of the agreement is to ensure commitment to the programme, which requires full participation in the educational, workplace assignments and observance of policies
• The candidate must have excellent prioritising and ability to manage a variety of tasks simultaneously.
• Ability to work in a pressurised environment.
How to Apply
Application letter specifying the post applied for accompanied by CV, Certified Copies of Qualifications, ID must be submitted to,
Executive Manager: Corporate Support Services
Rand West City Local Municipality
P.O. Box 218,
Hand-delivered to: the Designated Box at Reception Area Between 7:30 to 16:00 at Rand West City Local Municipality, Cr Pollock and Sutherland Street, Randfontein Or CR Neptune and Saturnus Street Westonaria
Posted dates:30 July 2022