Midvaal Local Municipality opens a Financial Internship programme which is aimed at equipping South Africa Graduates with the skills and information they need to succeed in their career. You will receive practical experience in financial reporting, and financial analysis.
Applications Deadline :Deadline: 20 October 2023 .
Assist with the billing process (rates and service charges). – Assist with customer care in the income section (customer queries, complaints etc.). – Assist with cashiering when required. – Assist with the completion of National Treasury reporting templates. – Assist with the compilation of recons. – Other administrative functions. – Assist with Expenditure and SCM related functions. – Assist with Asset Management functions. – Assist with Risk, Insurance Claims & Compliance matters.
-A (three-year bachelor’s degree or National Diploma with majors in Accounting, Economics, Finance, Risk Management and/or Auditing or equivalent NQF. – Must be computer literate and have knowledge of windows spread sheet applications.
- During training you will receive a monthly Stipend of R11 247.17 p.m for the intern during.
- One of the most important advantages of this internship programme is the opportunity to gain experience in a variety of financial operations within a local government setting.
- You will get the opportunity to work on real projects and contribute to the municipality’s financial management.
How to apply
Applications can be completed online: Click here to apply for Internship in Midvaal Local Municipality
- Midvaal hiring in Financial Management Intern.
- Successful applicants will be responsible for Assist with customer care in the income section .
- To be consider applicants need to be holding a Three-year bachelor’s degree or National Diploma .
- Application be completed via https://careers.midvaal.gov.za/ online .
- No applications to accepted after 20 October 2023 .
More like this
- Retail Store Assistant job opportunity at Dis-Chem Pharmacies
- Fnb hiring applicants with grade 12
- Grade 12 entry level | SASSA Grant Admin vacancy x2 post
Last updated: Tuesday , 10 October 2023