This Article explains how you can get approved by sassa R350 Grant under new rules. follow this simply steps to increase you chance of being approved with payments days.
All SRD R350 grant applicants must reconfirm their grant applications at least once every 3 months. This reconfirmation informs SASSA that applicants still need and qualify for the grant in terms of the regulations. Existing applicants can also update their responses to the screening questionnaire here, at any time, should their circumstances change or to correct errors.
Step 1 To qualify for the Covid 19 SRD Grant applicants must be
- South African Citizen
- Permanent Resident or Refugee registered on the Home Affairs system; and be resident within the borders of the Republic of South Africa;
- . be above the age of 18;
- be unemployed
- not be receiving any income; 5
Step 2 if you have been rejected apply for appeal make sure to submit the correct information
- Apply for an appeal here:https://srd.sassa.gov.za/appeals/
- Check sassa status here: https://srd.sassa.gov.za/sc19/status
- Reapply for sassa Grant here:
Posted dates: 17 August 2022