Department of Infrastructure Development Hereby announce a new exciting ABET. No experience entry level Food Service Aid vacancy.
- Reference Number : refs/018937
- Directorate : Head office
- Number of Posts : 1
- Package : R 125 373.00 per annum (plus benefits)
Education And Duties
- ABET. No experience. COMPETENCIES: Knowledge- Understanding DID related projects or agencies. Understanding of expectations of customers. Skills- Basic reading and writing. Organising. Basic interpersonal communication/relationship. Attributes- Team worker. Customer focused. Proactive and resourceful. Flexible/ change oriented. Cost conscious. Quality oriented. Responsive. People oriented. User friendly telephone voice
- To arrange caterers, prepare and serve food for line manager and visitors. To keep the kitchen/boardrooms and food storage areas clean and tidy. To pack supplies received in the food storage areas. To wash dishes. To manage the cleanness of the boardroom.
How to apply for Food Service Aid vacancy at Department of Infrastructure Development
Last updated :Thursday ,07 September 2023 at 9:07 South African time