No drivers licence ? Don’t worry Getting your k53 learners is just one step ahead to reaching your goals .
Free K53 leaners License (exam Questions and answers ). if you are planning on writing your drivers leaners License you have come to the right place we have put together a list of South Afrika k53 App exam questions and answer to help you prepare for your up coming exams. we also provide you with A Free study manual.
A Learner’s Licence is a permit that proves that you have basic knowledge of a motor vehicle and the rules of the road, and allows you to drive when you are supervised by a licensed driver.
K53 App online practice Rules of the Road
How to apply for Apply for South Africa learner’s licence
- Go to the nearest driving licensing testing centre (DLTC) to book a test date and confirm the booking.
- Take the following with you:
- an identity document (ID)
- two identical black-and-white ID photographs (before you have photographs taken you should confirm with the DLTC how many photos they require)
- a booking fee.
- Proof of postal and residential address e.g. utility account. If the utility bill is not in your name, the of owner of the bill must make an affidavit declaring that you live at the address and the utility bill must be attached to the affidavit.
- If you stay at an informal settlement, you must bring a letter with an official date stamp from the ward councillor confirming your postal and residential address
- All Gauteng residents should apply online for their learners licence: https://online.natis.gov.za/#/
- Complete the Application for learner’s licence form (LL1), which is available at the DLTC. If you are 65 years or older, you must also complete a Medical certificate form (MC), which is also available at the DLTC.
- You will go for an eye test at the testing centre or you may have an eye test performed by a qualified optometrist and submit the form at the testing centre.
- Before you write the learner’s licence test, you must study road signs, motor vehicle controls and road rules to have a basic knowledge of a motor vehicle and road signs.
- On the day of the test you must submit the following:
- the booking receipt
- your ID.
- If you pass the test you must pay the issue fee.
How it cost to book
What does it cost?
R108 for booking
R60 issue fee (if test is passed)
k53 questions and answers.
- Click here to download Rules of the Road draft1.pdf
- Click here to download Vehicle Controls Manual Draft
- Click here to download Manual on Road Traffic Signs Draft
What’s a learner’s licence
A learner’s licence is a permit proving that a holder has the basic knowledge of a vehicle and rules of the road. It is valid for 24 months and cannot be extended.
How long does it take for South Africa learner’s licence to expire
The South Africa learner’s is only valid for 2 years only this mean once you get your learners you have to go do your drivers within the period of 24 months
Exam Questions and answers eg .
Last updated : 17 July 2023