The Gauteng Department of education is hiring applicants to apply for Examinations Assistant job opportunity available at Gauteng province
Company Name : Gauteng Department of education.
Salary: Market Related.
Location Country: South Africa .
Job Location : Gauteng.
- Daily receive, check, control, scan and pack scripts for marking including indexed archival of scripts after marking.
- Ensure the correct number of scripts and marksheets per batch, subject, paper, and examination session are received, controlled, scanned and these packed for the correct marking venue.
- Ensure that discrepancies regarding the above are addressed per batch, subject, paper, examination session.
- Ensure each bag of scripts include two copies of MP Flow control list of contents, and bag tagged with the correct marking venue colour coded label.
- Create a marking centre file of all scripts to be dispatched for each of the marking venue.
- Assist with dispatching of scripts to the marking venues.
How to apply for Gauteng Exam Assistant
Requirements: An appropriate recognised Academic qualification: Senior Certificate / National Senior Certificate / National Senior Certificate Vocational. Only registered students at tertiary institutions, unemployed persons with one or more tertiary qualification and unemployed graduates may apply. Applicants must possess advanced numerical skills with Mathematics or Accounting as a compulsory subject. Second year and above tertiary students will be advantaged. Please indicate previous experience in examinations administration as an Examination Assistant [ Marking Centre or Office based]. The nature of the work is linked to tight deadlines and thus requires that the successful candidate be able to work under pressure.
Apply here and view exam assistance job opportunity
Posted date:02 Friday September 2022 – Opportunity closing dates: 16 September 2022