South Africa Jobseekers who can read and write are hereby invited to apply for a exciting Job opportunity in General Worker. At GWK we work daily to move the boundaries of agriculture, to help people discover new and better ways. We are pioneers in the agri- and food value chain, committed to shaping a sustainable business, driving growth and providing a better future for all stakeholders. We offer you the opportunity to establish yourself within a professional, corporate environment in the countryside.
The VKB Group is a modern, dynamic and leading agricultural enterprise that has for the past 100 years, constantly focused on progressively managing solutions for the changing and various needs of agricultural producers and related stakeholders. Its head office is in Reitz, approximately 200km south of Johannesburg.
- The suitable candidate should have basic reading and writing skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Shelf care and cleaning services;
- Provide general support;
- Security and loss control;
- Handling of stock;
- Handling of mail;
- Perform loading work.
How to apply for General Worker vacancy at GWK
- successful Graduates will be place at Kimberley, Northern Cape .
- unemployed south African graduates who are willing to start a career with VKB Group group can
MORE LIKE THIS
- Dept of Infrastructure hiring people with Grade 12 on exciting administrative clerk vacancy : GPG
- Hospital Grade 12 entry Receptionist vacancy at Intercare
- Food Service Aid vacancy at Department of Infrastructure Development
- Correctional Services hiring “have grade 12 to apply ” : dpsa vacancy
- correctional centre visitor Data Capture grade 12 vacancy
Last updated: Sunday , 10 September 2023 at 22:08 South Africa time