Grade 10 wanted for General Worker Job listing at Joburg Market ( x50 position available )
The South Africa Joburg Market, is seeking unemployed individuals with Grade 10 or above on a General Worker positions. With 50 positions available, this is an excellent opportunity for those looking to gain valuable work experience and contribute to the city of Johannesburg.
Benefits: R5000 monthly stipend for a period of 12 months.
Applications must be completed before 28 November 2023 at 12h00
- Grade 10 qualification or equivalent
- Ability to perform physical tasks and work in a fast-paced environment
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Reliable and punctual
- Willingness to learn and follow instructions
Learn How you can apply
- The programme is managed by Joburg Market, City Deep.
- Joburg Market will respond only to shortlisted candidates, so if you have not heard from us within 30 days after closing date you can assume your application was unsuccessful.
- Please Hand Deliver your detailed CV and supporting documents at JM Main Building Ground Floor.
- Enquiries: 011 992 8020 Alain Goncalves or Thoko Ndlovu 011 992 8165 at 5th floor, Joburg Market Main Building.
- Submit your CV at the Ground Floor of JM Main Building (Email or Fax NOT Accepted)
- EE Target: South Africans living in COJ Region F, Unemployed Youth, Women and People living with Disability
More like this
- Joburg City Theatres Internships in Johannesburg
- Joburg City Theatres vacancies – Customer Services Assistant ( Requirements: Grade 9/12 or more )
Join us at Joburg Market and be part of a dynamic team that plays a vital role in the fresh produce industry!
Last updated :Sunday , 19 November 2023