We are excited to announce a new Electrical ,Mechanical ,Instrumentation ,Plater/Boilermaking and Auto Electrical Artisan learnership opportunity. Palabora Mining Company hereby request unemployed South African youth between between 18 – 35 years old with no criminal record to apply for 2023/2024 artisan Aide Skills Program Opportunities .
Learnership Education and Requirements
Selection and qualifying criteria:
- Must have Grade 12
- Must be unemployed South African Citizen and not have embarked on similar training opportunity before.
- Must be aged between 18 – 35 years old with no criminal record.
- Short-listed applicants will be required to undergo pre-screening assessments and interviews.
- Must be medically fit to work in all areas.
Documents to be submitted
- Cover letter clearly indicating what you are applying for.
- Recent certified copy of the academic results for the full Nated course (Four subjects @ N2/N3 etc). or a NCV Level 3 certificate (all 7 subjects) or Technical Matric Certificate with Math – E symbol (Math Literacy not acceptable), Physical Science (E-symbol) and Trade related theory subject.
- Comprehensive Curriculum Vitae.
- Recent certified copy of ID.
- Recent certified copy of Matric certificate.
- Proof of residential address for Ba-Phalaborwa communities (i.e. Maseke, Lulekani, Makhushane, Namakgale, Benfarm, Selwane, Mashishimale and Phalaborwa Town) e, g Municipal letter or Tribal Authority letter, certified by a commissioner of Oaths
How you can apply
Published By Youth Student centre / Last updated: August 10, 2023