The South African Social Security Agency (SASSA) is hiring South African Job seekers on an exciting entry level Grants Administrators Job opportunity which requires South African with Grade 12, No experience but 0- 1 year experience will serve as an advantage .
Grants Administrators x4 post
Duties and Responsibilities: The Grants Administrators will have the
Assist in the administration of Social Grants at the Local Office level
Screen all grant applications effectively
Capture applications on the system
Provide customer care
Process other grant documentation and perform other grants
Conduct quality control on grant applications
Ensure adherence to Section 57 of the Public Finance Management Act
(PFMA), Chapter 6, Part 3
Minimum requirements: Candidates should hold a Senior Certificate
(NQF Level 4) and have 0 to 1 year of experience.
An added advantage is having a valid driver’s license or
- No application will be allowed after : 27 October 2023
- Applications to be submitted with a z83 form
- QwaQwa Local Office (Ref No: SAS FS 1502 / 23; SAS FS 1527 / 23; SAS FS 1526 / 23)
- Ladybrand Local Office (Ref. No: SAS FS 1236 / 23)
Applications to be Sent to the following addresses
- Thabong Local Office – Enquiries: Mr. M. Choane, Manager: Administration Support, Tel. 060 785 0938 ,QwaQwa Local Office
- Ladybrand Local Office – Physical address: Thabo Mofutsanyana ,District Old Post Office Building De Bult Road Witsieshoek, 9870
- Enquiries: Ms. M.V. Motaung, Manager: Administration Support Services, Tel. 058 718 3911
Company Name : SASSA.
Job title :Grants Administrators .
Salary: R 202,233.00 — R 235,611.00 per annum (exclusive of benefits).
Location: South Africa ,QwaQwa ,Ladybrand ,Free-State.
Applications closing dates: 27 October 2023.
More like this
- Public Works: groundsman vacancy ( Apply with Grade 10 ) (X4 POSTS)
- Grade 12 entry level | SASSA Grant Admin vacancy x2 post
Last updated : 23 October 2023