More and more sassa clients have started collecting their srd grant R350.The Social Relief of Distress (SRD) grant was implemented by the Government and the Department of Social Development to help people who are unable to take care of their most basic needs or those of their families.
The grant is a temporary provision of assistance intended for South African citizens or permanent residents, who have insufficient means.
“The special COVID-19 SRD Grant is intended to mitigate the undue hardships faced by individuals and families through this difficult time. We are pleased with the intake so far and we urge all eligible individuals to apply on time,” said Minister of Social Development, Ms Lindiwe Zulu.
Here’s when to collect Sassa Srd R350 Grant payments
The Social Relief of Distress Grant client should check the pay day field for an indication of when they will receive their money. If no pay day value is provided, no payment has been processed as yet.
To see when you can collect your sassa R350 Grant you will need to be approved with payments to check your payments dates and statues visit: https://srd.sassa.gov.za/sc19/status
More like this
- Here’s how to apply for Sassa CSG R480 Child grant increase to R720 ( see if you are eligible for csg 240 top up )
- Sassa Clients who chose the cash send and (have pay dates ) Here’s what to do – ( Srd Grant R350 payments)
- Sassa clients here’s how to avoid ( Declined , pending & No payments dates ) Srd Grant R350
- Sassa says they lost over R536 million Over Clients receiving fraudulent grants Payments
- Sassa Grant payments dates November 2022
- Sassa Grant beneficiary can now go collect payments money ( challenges affecting Grant have been fixed at postbank )
Posted dates: 06 November 2022 – Article Published by youthspace