The South African Department of the Chief Justice has just published Grade 12 entry level administrative vacancies at the High Court. This is an awesome opportunity to those who finished their Grade 12 and want to begin their legal occupation.
You will be responsible for a number of activities as an administrative officer at the High Court, including keeping court records, aiding with case management, and providing administrative support to judges and other court personnel. This is a difficult position that necessitates good organisational abilities, attention to detail, and the capacity to operate under pressure.
Benefits include: SALARY : R202 233 – R235 611 per annum. The successful candidate will be required to
sign a performance agreement.
What you will need :
Matric Certificate or equivalent qualification. Appropriate experience in general
administration or court related functions with regard to court recordings and /
or case flow management. Drivers licence will be an added advantage
Understanding of confidentiality in Government. Skills and Competencies:
Good communication (written and verbal) Computer literacy (MS Office) Good
interpersonal skills, good public relations skills Ability to work under pressure
and to solve problems Customer service Document management.
How to apply
- If you are interested in applying for these vacancies, please visit the Department of Office of the Chief Justice South Africa’s website for more information or ( click here to download PDF ).
- The application process is simple and straightforward, A z83 form should be submitted with the required documents .
- Deadline for applications is [20 October 2023].
more to this
- Register Clerk Dpsa vacancies :Office of the Chief Justice
- Department of the chief justice is hiring people with Grade 12 in admin- Dpsa vacanies
- Work at High Court as a data capture ( Req: Grade 12)- Dept of Office of the Chief Justice Entry level Job
- Admin Job at Dept of Chief Justice (Requirements: Grade 12 ) x2 post ( No experience ) Dpsa vacancies
Last updated : 08 October 2023.
Also follow us on our Facebook page @ Youth Space Learnerships and internships to stay updated.