If you’re looking for a job and having Grade 12 Intercare opens a new exciting Receptionist vacancy. South Africa Jobseekers are requested to apply for a Receptionist vacancy.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide efficient, friendly and professional telephone services in patient care.
- Assist patients in accurately completing appropriate forms, and document all information in accordance to internal policies and procedures.
- Responsible for all processes related to the reception-patient journey, e.g. booking, arrival and payment of patient on the relevant system.
- Direct all customers to the appropriate location, services and Professional.
- Ensure patient confidentiality at all times according to POPIA.
- Ensure that the reception area is always neat and tidy.
- Refer all emergency cases to the nurse’s station according to protocol.
- Assist patients with basic account queries and escalate as necessary.
- Collect all co-payments and account balances according to Intercare policies and procedures.
- Execute and adhere to daily cash-up and banking processes.
- Minimum qualification: Grade 12.
- Previous experience in a customer focused service environment, e.g. reception, will be advantageous.
- Computer proficient.
- GoodX system experience will be advantageous.
How to apply for Hospital Grade 12 entry Receptionist vacancy at Intercare
If your applicants is successfully you will be placed in Pretoria, Gauteng .Apply before 13 September 2023
More to this
- Dept of Infrastructure hiring people with Grade 12 on exciting administrative clerk vacancy : GPG
- High Court hiring in Admin “have grade 12 to apply ” : (OCJ) dpsa vacancy
Last updated :Thursday ,07 September 2023 at 9:07 South African time