To apply for SRD R350 grant use the following sassa Channels
Apply here: https://srd.sassa.gov.za/sc19b/auth
- WhatsApp: 082 046 8553
- USSD line: Dial *134*7737#
- GovChat: https://govchat.app/login\
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/govchat.org
How to check states check here: https://srd.sassa.gov.za/sc19b/auth
All previous Applicants are required to re-apply. Clients who previously cancelled the grant, and who would like to re-activate the grant, due to a change in their circumstances are welcome to re-apply.
SASSA FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- My asylum permit/visa has expired, can I still apply for the
Covid-19 SRD grant? Yes, as long as your asylum seeker documentation was valid on 15 March 2020 (the
date that the National State of Disaster was declared) you are eligible to apply for the
Covid-19 SRD grant.
- I do not have a bank account, can I still apply for the Covid19 SRD grant? Yes. You do not need a bank account in order to receive the grant, it can be sent to your nearest post office in a Postbank account.
- What documents will I need in order to collect my grant money from the Post Office? You will need your asylum seeker document, or your passport with your special permit in it.
- If my application for the grant is declined, can I appeal this decision? Yes, you would need to send an email to: [email protected]
Posted 22 August 2021
Published by Youth News Community Portal