The South African social security Agency ( Sassa ) Has called unemployed South African who are between the Age of 18 – 59 years, who have no source of income to update their sassa banking details, if they have been approved with no payments dates.
The Social relief grant is one of South Africa temporary grant which is meant to assist unemployed Individuals who can’t make a living for themself .
Also check : Sassa Grant Payment dates for August 2023
here’s how to change your sassa banking information
To fix your sassa payments follow this steps listed below
- Visit Srd.Sassa.gov.za
- Scroll down to How do I change my banking details
- you will see an option were you will be asked to filling you Id Number
- An SMS containing a secure link, unique to you, will be sent to the mobile phone number with which you registered during application.
- Click on the link in the SMS and follow the instructions carefully.
- Should you select payment into a bank account, please ensure that you are the owner of the account. SASSA cannot pay your grant into another person’s bank account.