This article will explain everything you need to know about how you can fix your pending Social Relief of Distress (SRD) R350 grant from pending to approved with payments dates.
how to fix pending sassa
- Double check that the information you provided to SASSA is Correct
- Make sure that you are not receiving any income in your bank and be unemployed
- Must not be receiving the National Student Fund Aid Scheme (NSFAS).
- If your application was declined apply for an appeal here:https://srd.sassa.gov.za/appeals/
- update your contact information by clicking on this link. This is very important in the event that your appeal is successful. If your appeal is successful the Independent Tribunal will direct SASSA to initiate the payment of the Covid-19 SRD directly to you and accordingly need to have your correct contact information.
- After updating your information on the link provided, if applicable, click “Save” and thereafter you will be automatically redirected back to the SRD DSD Appeal website to continue to lodge your appeal.
How to apply for the SRD grant online
- Go to srd.sassa.gov.za
- Scroll to the ‘How do I apply for this SRD Grant’ section
- Click on the yellow bar which says ‘click here to apply online’
- Enter your mobile number
- Click “send sms”
- Then enter the one time pin that Sassa has sent to the number
- Continue the application process by filling in the steps required by Sassa