How to verify Sassa R350 Grant if you haven’t. The South African Social Security Agency (SASSA) calling Social Relief of Distress Grant beneficiary to do facial recognition.
If you are a COVID-19 SRD clients who require any of the services listed below you will be required to undergo identity verification through facial recognition.
Clients who require any of these services listed below will be required to undergo identity verification through facial recognition:
- Clearing of a referred status
- Clients who have selected a Postbank account to be opened on their behalf
- Clients wishing to update their mobile number
- Clients requesting to be paid via the cash send method Clients will receive two SMSes from SASSA, please click on the link provided on the second SMS (Kindly note that this link is only valid for 3 days/ 72 hours.
- The SASSA call centre can be contacted on 0800 60 10 11 to request the SMS to be resent.
Here’s how to check your R350 Statues
Posted dates: 17 February 2023,
Article published by youthspace .