The Department of Roads and Transport is hiring unemployed Graduates looking for looking to kicks start a in The South Africa municipality government sector on a exciting Human Resource internship opportunity .
HR internship Overview
- Benefits : Working experience ,and monthly stipend
- Reference Number : refs/018891
- Directorate : Human Resource Planning and Administration
- Number of Posts : 6
- Package : R 5920.62 – R 7620.68 ( Stipend will be allocated as per Qualifications)
- National Diploma / Degree in Human Resource Management, ND. HRM, B.A (HRM), B.Comm (HRM). Must be between the age of 18 – 35.
How to apply for Department of Roads and Transport Vacancies
More like this
- Dept of Defence Grade 12 entry Secretary vacancy | Dpsa vacancy circular 29 of 2023
- Admin clerk Grade 12 vacancy in Pretoria Dept of Defence x3 post
- Dept Of Police Service IPID Grade 12 entry Clerk vacancy | Opportunity closing : 01 September 2023
As mentioned in Wikipedia “The Gauteng Department of Roads and Transport is a department of the Government of Gauteng. It is responsible for the development of the transport system in the Gauteng province of South Africa, and for constructing and maintaining buildings and other structures for the other departments of the provincial government “
Last updated: Monday, 21 August 2023 at 21:40 South Africa time