IBM company is hiring unemployed South Africa jobseekers to apply for an exciting learnership opportunity .
- Matric / equivalent with Mathematics
- Strong academic results
- A passion for Information Technology
- Passion for leveraging technology to create enterprise wide solutions
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
- Analytical Thinker
- Deadline and results driven
- Maintain a positive attitude and provide exemplary customer service
- Ability to work independently and carry out assignments to completion
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to take initiative and make decisions
- Attention to detail
- Understand and maintain confidentiality/integrity
- Continuous learning – a curious mind and have willingness to learn
- Teamwork and collaboration mindset
How to apply for IBM Learnership
More like this
- X52 Learnership opportunity at Eskom
- correctional centre visitor Data Capture grade 12 vacancy
- Correctional Services hiring “have grade 12 to apply ” : dpsa vacancy
- Hospital Grade 12 entry Receptionist vacancy at Intercare
Last updated : Monday ,11 September 2023 at 9:07 South African time